With its beautifully detailed hilt, formidable blade shape, and sturdy, reliable construction, the Dwarf Single Edge Long LARP Sword is a remarkable live action roleplay weapon that honors the style of its fantasy inspiration. Its hilt, cast from polyurethane foam, is carefully detailed for a realistic and ornate look. The matching guard and pommel display golden and silver colors, and the grip features is painted to resemble real wood. Closed cell, shred resistant foam makes up the blade, surrounding a reliable fiberglass core and coated with resilient latex. If you are looking for a stylish yet sturdy LARP sword to swing at your next event, then choose the Dwarf Single Edge Long LARP Sword. Due to this LARP weapons handcrafted nature, there may be slight variations in its appearance.
This LARP sword is approximately 41.3 inches in overall length. This measurement will vary as each LARP sword is handmade.
Latex weapons need to be maintained to a certain degree. We offer a Maintenance Silicone (MCI-2000) that can be purchased separately in the LARP Accessories section. We recommend that you use this Silicone on a regular basis. It has an easy, spray on application, and it will keep the coating flexible, extending the life of the weapon. The maintenance silicone also helps the weapon resist general wear and tear from normal use.
- A great LARP weapon for an affordable price
- High safety rating, approved by the top organizations
- Strong Kevlar core tip protection
- Resilient and flexible latex coating
- Inner fiberglass core
- Durable, polyurethane foam cast handle for a sure grip and remarkable detail
- Sculpted and hand painted for a realistic look
- Use our Maintenance Silicone to ensure long life and durability
- Overall Length: 41.3 Inches
- Grip Length: 3.9 Inches
- Blade Length: 32.7 Inches
- Width: 3.1 Inches
- Blade Width at Widest Point: 3.1
- Weight: .8 Pound